- Tour Package to La Serena and the Elqui Valley.
- We offer a Price Guarantee for Travel Packages.
- Top Testimonials, Safety, and Comfort.
- Daily Departures and Fully Customizable Tours.
Located in a cleft in the heart of the mountains, the green and sunny Elqui Valley is full of luxuriant fields that create a striking contrast to the high arid mountain surroundings. A place of rest and peace, the Elqui Valley offers irresistible attractions with exquisite fruit orchards, magnetic vibrations, and small villages with vines, adobe houses, handicrafts, and local customs. It is also home to two of the most important and charming cities in the North of Chile: La Serena and Coquimbo.
La Serena, with its heavy colonial past, boasts a fascinating history reflected in its architecture and tranquil atmosphere. Famous for its numerous churches and neo-colonial center with white stone buildings, La Serena is, without a doubt, worth a stop of a day or two, and is gradually becoming a more popular seaside destination due to its beautiful sandy beaches. It is also the gateway to the Elqui Valley and its many attractions.
Only 6.8 miles (11km) from La Serena, Coquimbo is a lovely small port made famous by the development of its copper industry in the 19th century, and the construction of the world’s largest copper foundry in 1858. Don’t miss this interesting industrial town, where you can also get a close look at the numerous pelicans populating the port and admire the church in Guayacan with its metallic structure created by Gustave Eiffel.
The clear skies of the Elqui Valley make it a privileged place for observing the stars and one of the great astronomical centers in the world. Make sure to reserve your spot well in advance to get the chance to visit one the three international observatories located in the area. If you want to catch a glimpse of the stars from one of their telescopes, visit the smaller observatory of Mamalluca specifically built for the public.
Start your adventure to Chile by filling out the form to the left
- We sell all available trips, tours, and services in Chile. Please let us know where you would like to visit and what you would like to do and we will make all the arrangements for you!
- A professional travel advisor will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your trip, including the lowest prices in the market.
- We promise to offer you high-quality, individualized attention before and during your trip to guarantee a problem free vacation. Our Philosophy.
- Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions.
Chile For Less can also be contacted at:
USA: 1-877-661-6989 (Toll Free) / UK: 44-203-002-0517 / Worldwide: 1-512-535-0336