- Tour Package to Puerto Varas.
- We offer a Price Guarantee for Travel Packages.
- Top Testimonials, Safety, and Comfort.
- Daily Departures and Fully Customizable Tours.
With its spectacular arrangement of deep blue mountain lakes, snow-capped volcanoes, and pristine forests, Chile’s Lake District is a must-see for any traveler to Chile. Often compared to the Alps in Switzerland, Chile’s Lake District not only has the same pristine beauty, but also boasts its own peculiar charm. With mysterious islands full of legends, traditional German architecture, splashing waterfalls, and breathtaking volcanoes, the entire region offers countless opportunities to explore. Begin your journey into this striking region from the small town of Puerto Varas, a gateway to some of the most spectacular parks and sceneries.
Puerto Varas is a friendly town and an ideal base for venturing into the area’s natural beauty. Ideally located on the shores of Lake Llanquihue, the second largest lake in Chile and one of the highlights of the entire district, Puerto Varas boasts a unique setting surrounded by impressive volcanoes and the shimmering waters of the lake. Away from the hustle and bustle of Puerto Montt, this residential town is characterized by charming streets, wood-shingled homes and a rose-encircled plaza. It has been given the lovely nickname of “City of Roses” because of the hundreds of rose bushes lining its streets. Puerto Varas is also the starting point for many excursions in the region and activities such as trekking, rafting or canyoning.
Climb up to the perfect cone of Volcano Osorno on the eastern edge of the Lake, hike in Chile’s oldest park, Vincente Perez Rosales National Park, covered with lush woodland and filled with mesmerizing lakes, and travel to the mysterious Chiloe archipelago to learn about its fascinating legends and mythology.
Start your adventure to Chile by filling out the form to the left
- We sell all available trips, tours, and services in Chile. Please let us know where you would like to visit and what you would like to do and we will make all the arrangements for you!
- A professional travel advisor will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your trip, including the lowest prices in the market.
- We promise to offer you high-quality, individualized attention before and during your trip to guarantee a problem free vacation. Our Philosophy.
- Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions.
Chile For Less can also be contacted at:
USA: 1-877-661-6989 (Toll Free) / UK: 44-203-002-0517 / Worldwide: 1-512-535-0336