- Tour Package to Santiago, Valparaiso & Viña del Mar.
- We offer a Price Guarantee for Travel Packages.
- Top Testimonials, Safety, and Comfort.
- Daily Departures and Fully Customizable Tours.
With six million people, bustling streets, effervescent cultural life, and dynamic nightlife, Santiago is one of the liveliest and most attractive cities in South America. No trip to Chile is complete without an immersion in the country’s busy capital. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the myriad excellent museums, shops, and restaurants that fill the streets of Santiago, and learn all about the Chilean way of life. As more than a third of the country’s population lives in Santiago, a few days in town will allow you to get a true feel of what Chile has to offer.
The bohemian atmosphere of Valparaiso, with its vibrant hued homes creeping up the hills and active artist communities is the perfect complement to Santiago’s posh streets. Surrounded by spectacular mountain landscapes with hillsides bathing in the ocean, Valparaiso is located in a natural bay that looks just like an amphitheater facing the sea. Climb up and down the many hills that give the city its character, and admire the sundry clusters of multicolor houses that fill the city. The spontaneous constructions mixing various architectural styles sometimes appear to be on the verge of falling off the hillsides, lending the city a peculiar charm that has been the inspiration for countless artists and writers.
If your legs are tired, hop on one the funiculars that run around town and take you up the hills across various patios and gardens. From the funiculars, and almost any of the colorful streets that wind through the hills above the city, you can enjoy amazing views of the Pacific stretching out to the horizon. Travelers and locals looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of Santiago come to Viña del Mar, one of South America’s leading seaside resorts, only 9km from Valparaiso. This quiet coastal town abounds with magnificent white sand beaches where you can relax and soak up the sun.
Start your adventure to Chile by filling out the form to the left
- We sell all available trips, tours, and services in Chile. Please let us know where you would like to visit and what you would like to do and we will make all the arrangements for you!
- A professional travel advisor will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your trip, including the lowest prices in the market.
- We promise to offer you high-quality, individualized attention before and during your trip to guarantee a problem free vacation. Our Philosophy.
- Feel free to read our Terms and Conditions.
Chile For Less can also be contacted at:
USA: 1-877-661-6989 (Toll Free) / UK: 44-203-002-0517 / Worldwide: 1-512-535-0336