Culinary delights, centuries old cities, ancient ruins and a rich cultures flourish in Latin America. Choosing just one hot-spot is hard work!
Don’t stress! Take our handy South America Travel Quiz: Which Country Should You Discover Next? quiz to narrow down the awesomeness into one fantastic voyage abroad.
Then, head back to Experience Imagination and discover ways to make your dream vacation a reality.
Some of our top picks are:
- Machu Picchu: The Incas built this elaborate citadel around 1450 and abandoned it less than a century later. Now it’s time for you to discover this South American gem with a Machu Picchu tour.
- Patagonia: Go to the ends of the earth for a bit of an adventure. This region’s pristine beauty can be found in its goliath glaciers and out of this world hiking.
- Rio de Janeiro: A feast for the senses, Rio provides stunning vistas, eclectic cuisine, beautiful oceanfront, and sultry Samba. Plus, as the world’s capital for Carnaval, Rio boasts one helluva party scene.
- Uyuni Salt Flats: Play with perspective on the 4,000 square miles that make up the Bolivian Salt Flats.
- The Amazon Jungle: This region, which extends through nine nations including Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, is home to ten percent of the world’s plant and animal species, with more being discovered each year.
- The Galapagos Islands: These islands doubled as Charles Darwin’s playground making way for what would become the origins of evolutionary science. Nowadays the islands serve as a refuge for playful sea lions and a handful of hundred-year-old tortoises.
Plan your own Peruvian adventure to Cusco. Trip itineraries and different travel preferences are important variables to consider when figuring our the trip. Let our team of experts at Peru for Less help you! Talk to a travel advisor today.